Antoine is an Associate Member of South African Geophysical Association (President 1993), a member of the Geological Society of South Africa, the European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers, and the Society of Exploration Geophysicists.
What does SAGA stand for?
SAGA stands for South African Geophysical Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAGA
We have 89 other meanings of SAGA in our Acronym Attic
- Screen Actors Guild-Producers Pension and Health Plans
- Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Sandia Acrobatic Gymnastics Academy (Albuquerque, NM)
- Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Self-Assessment Gap Analysis
- Sexuality and Gender Acceptance
- Short Arc Geodetic Adjustment
- Simple API for Grid Applications (GGF)
- Software Application, Generation and Administration (NASA)
- Solar Array Gain Augmentation (Hubble Space Telescope)
- South African Guild of Actors
- South Asia Gender Alliance
- Southeast Alaska Guidance Association
- Stochastic Algorithms, Foundations, and Applications
- Straight and Gay Alliance
- Street Address Guide Area (telecom service address validation)
- Studies and Analysis Group (US DoD Joint Chiefs of Staff)
- Support for African/Asian Great Apes
- Swordsmen and Sorcerers Guild of America