She draws on the personal experiences of MK soldiers from interviews conducted for the South African Democracy Education Trust project, as well as testimony from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, to outline the stages of its 30-year history from the 1960s to 1990s and its strategic and moral problems, various campaigns, end, and legacy.
What does SADET stand for?
SADET stands for South African Democracy Education Trust (Pretoria, South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Southern African Development Community
- Spin Axis Declination (NASA)
- Stand-Alone Decryption tool (SecureWave)
- State Animal Disease Emergency Committee (India)
- Statewide Articulation and Dual Enrollment Committee (South Carolina)
- Supply And Development of Energy Co.
- Sociedad Asturiana De Estudios (Spanish)
- Special Assistance for Development Policy (Japan)
- Sociedad Argentina de Dermatopatología (Spanish: Argentina Society of Dermatopathology)
- South African Development Education Practitioners Association
- Swedish Agency for Development Evaluation (Karlstad, Sweden)
- Saskatchewan Agriculture Development Fund
- Seized Asset Deposit Fund (US DOJ)
- Selected-Area Dark Field (electron microscopic imaging)
- Semi-Automatic Document Feeder
- South Africa Development Fund (charity)
- South African Defence Force (South Africa)
- South African Dyers and Finishers Association
- Systematic Approaches to Digital Forensic Engineering (International Workshop)
- Sensor Assisted Direct-Fire Energy Weapon