Mpumalanga is the last province to launch SANMVA which is an umbrella body of former liberation armies such as Umkhonto Wesizwe Military Veterans (MKMVA) and Azanian People s Liberation Army (APLAMVA), and members of the then South African Defence Force.
What does SADF stand for?
SADF stands for South African Defence Force (South Africa)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SADF
We have 11 other meanings of SADF in our Acronym Attic
- Special Assistance for Development Policy (Japan)
- Sociedad Argentina de Dermatopatología (Spanish: Argentina Society of Dermatopathology)
- South African Development Education Practitioners Association
- South African Democracy Education Trust (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Swedish Agency for Development Evaluation (Karlstad, Sweden)
- Saskatchewan Agriculture Development Fund
- Seized Asset Deposit Fund (US DOJ)
- Selected-Area Dark Field (electron microscopic imaging)
- Semi-Automatic Document Feeder
- South Africa Development Fund (charity)
- South African Dyers and Finishers Association
- Systematic Approaches to Digital Forensic Engineering (International Workshop)
- Sensor Assisted Direct-Fire Energy Weapon
- Safe and Drug Free Schools
- San Antonio Design Group (civil engineering firm; San Antonio, TX)
- Schule an Der Gartenstadt (German: School at the Garden)
- Société des Architectes Diplômés par le Gouvernement (French: Graduate Society of Architects for the Government)
- South African Disabled Golf Association (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Southern Arizona Dairy Goat Association
- Single Administrative Document Harmonisation (customs; EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Sudan is said to purchase much of its weaponry from Denel and even the training of its key security personnel is conducted by the South African Defence Forces (SADF).
The then South African Defence Force (SADF) Chief of Staff Constand Viljoen, for example, accompanied Israeli Naval Admiral Binyamin Telem and Israeli Army Col.
The study will include the first-ever in-depth analysis of gays and lesbians in the South African Defence Force, which dropped its ban in 1998.
From Fledgling to Eagle: The South African Air Force During The Border War" by Brigadier General Dick Lord has written a comprehensive and definitive history of the South African Air Force (SAAF) operations as part of every major South African Defence Force (SADF) operation from the outbreak of hostilities to the 'April Fool's Day War' in 1989.
have shown similar findings in their 1-year intervention in the recruits of the South African Defence Forces.
While Minister of Defence, the South African Defence Force, once the strongest in Africa, was reduced to an ill-disciplined band of less than 50,000 strong with most of its equipment now out of commission.
Two years later he was conscripted to serve in the South African Defence Force (SADF), and although he vehemently opposed its operations, leaving South Africa was never an option for him.