Methodology The acute asthma working group guideline was developed as part of the South African Childhood Asthma Working Group (SACAWG) guideline, with the chronic management guideline published in 2009.
What does SACAWG stand for?
SACAWG stands for South African Childhood Asthma Working Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Schoolhouse Arts Center at Sebago Lake (Maine)
- Small Army Casualty Assessment Software Module
- Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Team (Australia)
- South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- South Australian Country Arts Trust (Australia)
- State Advisory Committee on Accessible Transport (Australia)
- Substance Abuse Community Action Team (various locations)
- Scientific Advisory Committee on Alternative Toxicological Methods
- Southern African Confederation of Agricultural Unions
- Substance Abuse Certification Alliance of Virginia
- Singapore Association of Clinical Biochemists (est. 1978)
- Somalia Aid Coordination Body
- South African Chamber of Banking (est. 1938)
- Sri Aurobindo Center Berlin (Auroville International Germany)
- State Athletic Control Board (Department of Law and Public Safety; Trenton, NJ)
- Subversive Activities Control Board (1950–1972)
- Salem Area Community Betterment Association (Missouri)
- South African Call-Back Association
- South African Catholic Bishops Conference
- Southern Alameda County Buddhist Church (est. 1961)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Background The South African Childhood Asthma Working Group (SACAWG), a sub-committee of the Allergy Society of South Africa (ALLSA), first published its guideline for the management of chronic asthma in children and adolescents in 1992.