What does SABILA stand for?
SABILA stands for South African Branch of the International Law Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Secret And Below Interoperability
- South African Breweries International
- South American Business Information (news service)
- Survivor Acquired Brain Injury
- Swiss Army Brand, Inc.
- Sample-Band Image Coding (currency counterfeit deterrence technique)
- Saskatchewan Agricultural Biotechnology Information Centre (Canada)
- Saudi Arabian Basic Industries Corporation (aka Saudi Basic Industries Corporation)
- South African Biodiversity Information Facility
- Sussex Acquired Brain Injury Forum (East Sussex, England, UK)
- Southern African Bibliographic Information Network
- System for the Analysis of Biochemical Pathways
- Strategic Advisory Board for Intellectual Property (UK)
- Segment Automatic Building Intelligent System (construction robot)
- Southern Alberta Brain Injury Society (Canada)
- Special American Business Internship Training (Department of Commerce)
- Southern African Bitumen Association
- San Antonio Business Journal (Texas)
- South African Board of Jewish Education
- Scanning Aerosol Backscatter Lidar (scientific instrument)