A second political alternative, the national democratic tradition, re-emerged in unions such as the South African Allied Workers Union (SAAWU).
What does SAAWU stand for?
SAAWU stands for South African Allied Workers Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAAWU
- Society for the Advancement of Animal Wellbeing
- Society of Australian Ancients Wargamers
- Sport Association of Arab Women
- Stand As A Witness (band)
- Stop Accidents at Work (work safety consultancy; England, UK)
- Sector Anti Air Warfare Commander
- Sector Antiair Warfare Coordinator/Center
- Sector Anti-Air Warfare Facility
- South African Association of Web Masters and Designers
- Science as a Way of Knowing (Education Committee of the American Society of Zoologists)
- South African Association of Water Utilities (Parkview, South Africa)
- Services and Advocacy for Asian Youth Consortium (San Francisco, CA)
- Southern African Association of Youth Clubs
- Society of Akron Area Zymurgists (Ohio)
- South Atlanta Association of Zymurgists (alcoholic brew club; Atlanta, GA)
- Saba Island, Netherlands Antilles (Airport Code)
- Safety Authorization Basis
- Same As Above
- Same As Before
- Samuel Adams Beer (Boston, MA)