AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Manufacturer and designer of aircraft engines Pratt & Whitney, a division of United Technologies Corp (NYSE:UTX), and South African Airways Technical (SAAT) announced on Tuesday the signing of an agreement to perform JT9D-7R4G2 repair work at SAAT's Johannesburg facility.
What does SAAT stand for?
SAAT stands for South African Airways Technical
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAAT
We have 5 other meanings of SAAT in our Acronym Attic
- South Australian Association of State School Organisations
- Self-Administered Alcoholism Screening Test
- Summer Academy of Applied Science and Technology (University of Pennsylvania)
- South African Agency for Science and Technology Advancement
- South African Association of Science and Technology Educators
- Southern African Association of Science and Technology Centres
- San Andreas Audio Toolkit (Grand Theft Auto video game accessory)
- Selective Auditory Attention Test
- Society of Architectural and Associated Technicians (1965-1986; now British Institute of Architectural Technologists; UK)
- Somali Alliance Against Tribalism (Boston, MA)
- Standardized Awareness Authorized Trainer (various organizations)
- Subcutaneous Abdominal Adipose Tissue
- South African Transactional Analysis Association
- South Asian Association of Transactional Analysts
- San Antonio Area Tourism Council (Texas)
- Southern African Auditor Training Certification Association
- Solidarity and Action Against the HIV Infection (Indian; health information group)
- Solidarity and Action Against the HIV Infection in India
- Substance Abuse and Alcoholism Training Institute (New York, NY)
- Southern African Association of Tourism Professionals (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: UTX) company, and South African Airways Technical (SAAT) have signed an agreement to perform JT9D-7R4G2 repair work at SAAT's Johannesburg facility.
Dec 21, 2008 South African Airways Technical said in was "given an unqualified stamp of approval" by US FAA following a re-audit of its maintenance operations.