The product support section includes boards devoted to Source Measurement Units (SMUs), semiconductor test products, digital multimeters (DMMs), specialized power supplies, switch systems, low level measurement and sourcing, other instrument products, data acquisition products, accessories, software, drivers, and hardware service and support.
What does SMU stand for?
SMU stands for Source Measurement Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SMU
We have 98 other meanings of SMU in our Acronym Attic
- Sindicato Médico del Uruguay
- Singapore Management University
- Single-Word, Multiple-Bit Upset
- Small and Medium-Sized Undertaking
- Small Marching Unit
- Smallest Mining Unit
- Smoke Me Up
- Sociedad Mexicana de Urología
- Software Maintenance Update (Cisco)
- Solid (Waste) Management Unit
- Southeastern Massachusetts University (formerly used, now Umass)
- Southern Methodist University
- Southern Mississippi University
- Space Management Utility
- Space Self Maneuvering Unit
- Speaker/Microphone Unit (US NASA)
- Special Maintenance Unit (India)
- Special Make Up
- Special Management Unit
- Special Mission Unit (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customer designers and engineers had adapted lab source measurement units for use on the manufacturing floor, responding to manufacturing demands for increased measurement throughput and settling time at production speeds.
a world leader in advanced electrical test instruments and systems, has introduced three new economical source measurement unit (SMU) instruments suited for benchtop and R&D applications to its Series 2600B System SourceMeter[R] SMU Instrument line, which now includes new capabilities that enhance productivity and ease of use.
Also, CMUs use BNC connectors, whereas source measurement units (SMUs) use triaxial connectors.