Three new DSCC source control drawings were recently released for KEMET's T525 (High-Temperature Conductive Polymer), T530 (High-Capacitance/Ultra-Low ESR Conductive Polymer) and T496 (Fused Tantalum) Series.
What does SCD stand for?
SCD stands for Source Control Drawing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCD
We have 302 other meanings of SCD in our Acronym Attic
- Sista-Cosic-Docarch (Dutch electrical engineering)
- Sistema de Control Distribuido (Spanish: Distributed Control System)
- Skagit Conservation District (Washington)
- Slowly Changing Dimension (data warehousing)
- Small Conversion Data
- Small Conversion Device
- Society for Cultural Development
- Soil Conservation District
- Somali Community Development (Utah)
- Source Control Document
- Source to Calibration Point Distance
- Southern Centre for the Disabled (Sri Lanka)
- Soybean Casein Digest (microbiology growth medium)
- Special Collections Department
- Special Contract Department
- Specific Carbohydrate Diet
- Specification Control Document
- Specification Control Drawing (various organizations)
- Specification/Source Control Drawing
- Spinal Cord Degeneration
Samples in periodicals archive:
With a certified qualification and manufacturing process, the new devices eliminate the need for Source Control Drawings (SCDs) and their associated cost and time-to-market," said Odile Ronat, discrete marketing manager, HiRel Business Unit.
QPL certification ensures repeatable performance regardless of device lot or maturity and eliminates the need for customers to generate their own Source Control Drawings (SCDs), reducing cost and time to market.