net), the leader for Enterprise Cloud Development, today announced the availability of CollabNet GitEye, a free downloadable desktop client for Git, the popular distributed version control and source code management (SCM) system.
What does SCM stand for?
SCM stands for Source Code Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SCM
We have 518 other meanings of SCM in our Acronym Attic
- Société Canadienne des Microbiologistes
- Société de Calcul Mathématique (French: Calculating Mathematical Society; Paris, France)
- Society for Cardiovascular Management
- Software Change Management
- Software Configuration Management
- Software Cost Model
- Software Criticality Matrix
- Solaris Container Manager (software)
- Solution Consultant Manager
- Sorties per Crew per Month
- Source Control Management (software version control)
- South Central Michigan
- Southwest Conference of Mayors (Orland Park, IL)
- Space Cargo Modified
- Special Court Martial (various militaries)
- Spinal Cord Medicine
- Split Cord Malformation
- Sports Car Market (magazine)
- Sports Club Management
- Squadron Corporal Major (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Available in the new version of TeamForge that integrates Git and Subversion source code management (SCM) tools into a single platform, development teams now can discover and reuse code across repository boundaries.
org, serving as a source code management system for Cloud Foundry that it says is easier to use.
The solution features a hosted infrastructure, source code management and integrated business messaging to unite dispersed teams and provide an environment that scales up or down as development team collaborate across a firewall.
New connectors for Subversion and Git source code management systems are the latest out-of-the-box integration features that allow simple connections to code repositories to ensure that appropriate codebase snapshots are audited as part of a continuous integration strategy.
The result is enterprises are increasingly adopting a hybrid approach to source code management (SCM) usage to make it a vital part of the development process.
99 Paperback TK5105 Git is a software source code management project, a tool for distributed version control, initially designed and developed by Linus Torvalds for Linux kernel development.
Fortune Global 1000 companies such as AT&T, Honda, NTT and Motorola rely on WANdisco's suite of source code management solutions.