Working Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation (10th: 2010: Timisoara, Romania) Ed.
What does SCAM stand for?
SCAM stands for Source Code Analysis and Manipulation (IEEE International Workshop)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCAM
We have 32 other meanings of SCAM in our Acronym Attic
- Suit, Contamination Avoidance, Liquid Protection
- Scattering with Angular Limitation in Projection E-Beam Lithography (Lucent Technologies)
- SCAnning Laser Photo-Electrochemical Microscopy
- Software Continuous Acquisition and Lifecycle Support proof Consortium
- St. Cloud Area Linux Users Group (Minnesota)
- Scanning and Alarm Monitoring
- SCSI Configuration Automatically
- Simple Cordless Alpha Monitor
- so-Called Alternative Medicine
- Société Civile des Auteurs Multimédia (France: Civil Society of Multimedia Authors)
- South Carolina Association of Magicians
- Spare Capacity Assignment Model
- Standard Content Archive Management
- State Coordination Management Council
- Stingy about giving out personal information, Check your financial information regularly, Ask periodically for a copy of your credit report, Maintain careful records of your banking and financial accounts (mnemonic to avoid identity theft)
- Structural Composite Armor Materials
- substituted-cysteine-accessibility method
- Suffolk College Alternative Music (radio station; UK)
- Superconducting camera
- Supreme Court and the Attitudinal Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation (9th: 2009: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) Computer Society Press 2009 187 pages $186.
Working Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation (8th: 2008: Beijing, China) Ed.