THERE will be no cries of "mum, I'm bored" this half term holiday, just the tweet tweet sounds of joy.
What does SOJ stand for?
SOJ stands for Sounds of Joy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOJ
We have 21 other meanings of SOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Seal of Justice (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Sega of Japan
- Servants of Jesus
- Siege of Jerusalem (game)
- Single Open Jaw (air travel route)
- Small Outline J-lead
- Society of Janus (San Francisco, CA)
- Soldiers of Jeebus (gaming clan)
- Soldiers of Justice (gaming clan)
- Sons of Jackass
- Space Of Joy (Russian Music Festival)
- Staff of Jordan (World of Warcraft game)
- Stand-Off Jammer/Jamming
- Statement of Justification (Canada)
- States of Jersey
- Stone of Jordan (Diablo 2 game)
- Story of Jade (band)
- Stowarzyszenie Orkiestra Jazzowa (Polish: Jazz Orchestra Association)
- Straits of Johor
- Students of Justice
Samples in periodicals archive:
Screams, shouts and other sounds of joy from the Clear Creek students filled the Kennedy Space Center visitors complex when the announcement was made Monday evening.
David says, "Let me hear the sounds of joy and gladness," "bones .