VoiceEngine IP Phone is a comprehensive package with a rich, flexible feature set that includes a simplified integration of sound-processing software with high-level API, sophisticated speech enhancements and echo cancellation.
What does SPS stand for?
SPS stands for Sound-Processing Software
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPS
We have 722 other meanings of SPS in our Acronym Attic
- Software Preservation Society (formerly Classic Amiga Preservation Society)
- Software Procurement Specification
- Software Product Specification
- Software Productivity Solutions, Inc.
- Software Professional Solutions, Inc
- Solar Powered Satellite
- Solarcom Partner Services (Norcross, GA)
- Somers Public Schools (Connecticut)
- Sonobouy Processing System (Canadian Navy)
- Sony Play Station
- South Park Studios
- Southern Partnership Station (US Navy)
- Southfield Public Schools
- Southwestern Public Service
- Soyuz Pravykh Sil (Russia: Union of Rightist Forces)
- Sozialdemokratische Partei Schweiz (Swiss Social Democrat Party)
- Spam Prevention System (Trend Micro)
- Spanish Philatelic Society
- Spare Parts Service (various locations)
- Spatial Power Spectrum
Samples in periodicals archive:
With ADRO[R] sound-processing software, he has given the hearing-impaired world a quality of hearing heretofore unattainable.
the leader in sound-processing software for real-time, interactive communications over packet networks, announced today that it plans to work with Estele Technology Company Ltd.