With which pop group did Sarah Harding record the No 1 hit Sound Of The Underground in 2002?
What does SOUR stand for?
SOUR stands for Sound of the Underground (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOUR
We have 1 other meaning of SOUR in our Acronym Attic
- Sound Waves on the Internet from Real-Time Echoes
- Science Outreach Program (Virginia Tech)
- Simple Offline USENET (User's Network) Packet Format (software)
- Software of Unknown Pedigree
- Software of Unknown Provenance
- Solar Optical Universal Polarimeter (experiment)
- Spectrum Orbit Utilization Program
- Students Organized to Unite People
- Standard Ontology for Ubiquitous and Pervasive Applications
- Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security
- Source (genealogical term)
- Specific Oxygen Uptake Rate (property of soils or sludges, expressed as mgO2/g dry weight)
- Support of Undergraduate Research and Creative Endeavors (Case Western Reserve University; Cleveland, OH)
- Symposium on Undergraduate Research and Creative Expression (Austin, TX)
- System of University Reservations and Calendar of Events
- Space Operations & Utilization Support
- Southwestern Ontario Undergraduate Student Chemistry Conference (Ontario, Canada)
- Serial Out
- Site Operator Users Task Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
Girls Aloud's company, Girls Aloud LLP, which was set up with her fellow Sound of the Underground hitmakers - Kimberley Walsh, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts and Nadine Coyle, was actually down PS1.
The girls were lowered on stage on a giant Girls Aloud logo platform to the raucous Sound Of The Underground.
Sound Of The Underground singer Cheryl, 25, who has written about Andrew's drug use, is said to have been left devastated by his arrest.
Tangled Up is the band's fifth album and follows 2003's debut Sound Of The Underground in 2003, What Will The Neighbours Say in 2004, Chemistry in 2005 and last year's The Sound Of Girls Aloud.
Nadine, Cheryl, Nicola, Kimberley and Sarah will perform their smash hits, including Sound of the Underground, Love Machine and latest single Wake Me Up.
First single Sound of the Underground was 2002's Christmas number one.
Girls Aloud triumphed with their single Sound of the Underground and they are 7/1 to do it again this year.