The girls were lowered on stage on a giant Girls Aloud logo platform to the raucous Sound Of The Underground.
What does SOUR stand for?
SOUR stands for Sound of the Underground (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOUR
We have 1 other meaning of SOUR in our Acronym Attic
- Sound Waves on the Internet from Real-Time Echoes
- Science Outreach Program (Virginia Tech)
- Simple Offline USENET (User's Network) Packet Format (software)
- Software of Unknown Pedigree
- Software of Unknown Provenance
- Solar Optical Universal Polarimeter (experiment)
- Spectrum Orbit Utilization Program
- Students Organized to Unite People
- Standard Ontology for Ubiquitous and Pervasive Applications
- Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security
- Source (genealogical term)
- Specific Oxygen Uptake Rate (property of soils or sludges, expressed as mgO2/g dry weight)
- Support of Undergraduate Research and Creative Endeavors (Case Western Reserve University; Cleveland, OH)
- Symposium on Undergraduate Research and Creative Expression (Austin, TX)
- System of University Reservations and Calendar of Events
- Space Operations & Utilization Support
- Southwestern Ontario Undergraduate Student Chemistry Conference (Ontario, Canada)
- Serial Out
- Site Operator Users Task Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
2002: Girls Aloud - Sound of the Underground (four weeks at number one).
Instead, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, Kimberley Walsh and Cheryl Tweedy claimed victory with Sound Of The Underground.
With trademark hair extensions, and enough make-up to shame even the most experienced drag queen, they spiced things up with Can't Speak French, Girl Overboard, and classics Love Machine and debut number one Sound of the Underground.
Tangled Up is the band's fifth album and follows 2003's debut Sound Of The Underground in 2003, What Will The Neighbours Say in 2004, Chemistry in 2005 and last year's The Sound Of Girls Aloud.
2001 - ROBBIE WILLIAMS & NICOLE KIDMAN Somethin' Stupid 2002 - GIRLS ALOUD Sound Of The Underground 2003- MICHAEL ANDREWS & GARY JULES Mad World 2004 - BAND AID 20 Do They Know It's Christmas?
Nadine, Cheryl, Nicola, Kimberley and Sarah will perform their smash hits, including Sound of the Underground, Love Machine and latest single Wake Me Up.
First single Sound of the Underground was 2002's Christmas number one.