Both fields have continued stable and safe operations since starting production in 1994 and 1998 respectively, and are expected to make a contribution to earnings by joint operation with technically and financially sound operators and partners.
What does SdOpr stand for?
SdOpr stands for Sound Operator (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Street Dogs of Nepal
- South Dakota Organization of Nurse Executives
- Samenspel Doet Ons Overwinnen (Dutch sports association)
- Stacja Doswiadczalna Oceny Odmian (Polish: Experimental Evaluation Station Variety)
- San Diego Organizing Project
- School District of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Self-Development of People (Presbyterian Church ministry; Louisville, KY)
- Sons and Daughters of Oregon Pioneers (Portland, OR; est. 1901)
- South Devon Organic Producers (Devon, England, UK)
- Sustainable Development Operating Plan (Dow Chemical Company)
- Settlement Directorate Ontario Region (Canada)
- San Diego Off Road Coalition
- School of Dental and Oral Surgery (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Science Direct on Site
- Secure Distributed Operating System
- Study Delivery Operations Specialist (clinical research)
- Surface Density of States (physics)
- School District of South Milwaukee (South Milwaukee, WI)
- Structured Documentation On Small Projects
- San Diego Open Source Software (San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both fields are expected to make a contribution to earnings by joint operation with technically and financially sound operators and partners," Mitsui said, adding that it will work to maximize the value of both assets together with its partners and expand its energy business portfolio in the region.
Club, Grades 9-12; co-president Grade 12; principal cellist in Musical Pit Orchestra, Grades 7-12; deck hand and sound operator in backstage crew for fall and spring plays, Grades 9-12; Debate Team, debater and judge, Grades 9-12; teacher's assistant at Tatnuck Magnet Elementary School, Grades 6-12.
Thomas (Glenn Erland Tosterud), video camera man Kalle (Tomas Alf Larsen) and sound operator Johanna (Johanna Morck) are intrigued by the deaths of several bears.
The layout of the Vi1 is so intuitive that you can put any sound operator in front of it and they'll be acquainted with the board in no time," Young said.
We want produce a new era of writer, director, camera and sound operator, production assistant, producer, editor and dispatcher all rolled into one.
There is one camera and one sound operator, one PA, and Ms Fletcher on clapperboard, second camera and makeup.
Inverdale is a sound operator and looks at ease somewhere like Twickenham but he didn't strike up the easiest partnership with Bobby George.