Our country is about to go down the wrong road, in the opposite direction of sound mental health policy.
What does SMH stand for?
SMH stands for Sound Mental Health (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMH
We have 86 other meanings of SMH in our Acronym Attic
- Silicon Mountain Holdings (est. 1997; Colorado)
- Sites et Monuments Historiques (French: Historic Sites and Monuments)
- Smack My Head
- So Much Hate
- So Much Hell
- Société de Matériel Hanséatique (French: Hanseatic League Equipment; France)
- Société de Microélectronique et d'Horlogerie (French: Corporation for Microelectronics and Watchmaking; Switzerland)
- Soft Master Handover
- Soldiers Memorial Hospital (Canada)
- Somatic Marker Hypothesis
- South Melbourne Hellas (Melbourne, Australia football club)
- Southern Maryland Hospital
- Spatial Mismatch Hypothesis (labor market theory)
- Spherical Microwave Holography
- Sprague Memorial Hall (Hartford, KS)
- St Michael's Hospital
- St. Mark's High School (Delaware)
- St. Marks Hospital
- Stade Municipal Haytillon (French football team; est. 1983)
- State Mental Hospital (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
King County (with whom Sound Mental Health collaborates), mandates the use of the GAIN SS assessment, which provides referral indications for mental health treatment, substance abuse treatment, or both.
2) In 1998, Sound Mental Health (SMH) developed Washington's first program of its kind, the Mentally 111 Offender-Community Transition Program (MIO-CTP).
She was not in sound mental health when she arrived at the mission," an official from the embassy said, adding that she might have lost her memory because of an absence of contacts with her family for a long period.
For more than three decades a deeply admired advocate for stable relationships and sound mental health care for gays and lesbians, psychotherapist and author Betty Berzon has left an immense legacy in the wake of her death January 24 at age 78.
The Prime Minister was responding to Labour's Chris Bryant who argued that getting people off benefits and into a job was often the best route to sound mental health.
Only the housebound and those of sound mental health dare venture into the forbidden territory of daytime TV.
There is a philosophy that I live, and I believe fits well for others--developing physical well-being rounds out other types of treatment for sound mental health," Judge Becker-Painter said.