A sound focus on entrepreneurship and R&D means the company is well placed to maximise opportunities created by its innovative product offering," the Minister said.
What does SOCUS stand for?
SOCUS stands for Sound Focus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Southeastern Ohio Council of Teachers of English
- Studenten Overleg Chemische Technologie En Chemie
- Second Order Closure Turbulence Model
- Society of Online Christian Theology and Philosophy
- Scottish Order of Christian Unity (UK)
- Service One Credit Union
- Southern Oil Company Union (Iraq)
- Streator Onized Credit Union (Illinois)
- Syracuse Onondaga County United Fund
- Safeguarding Our Children United Mothers
- Sons of Confederate Veterans
- Stowarzyszenie Organizacji Czasu Wolnego (Polish: Association of Leisure Time)
- South Orange County Water Authority
- Southeastern Oakland County Water Authority (Royal Oak, MI)
- Social Expenditure
- Safe on Deck
- Scepter of Destruction (gaming)
- School of Dentistry
- Science of Design (US NSF)
- Scope of Delivery
Samples in periodicals archive:
All this has been made possible by GRUPOSURA's business strategy, its permanent search for opportunities to expand its market within the region, the sound focus it provides for its investments and its commitment to the sustainable development of its business.
Most accounts of silent film sound focus on feature films and stress original scores, but Altman argues for a broader consideration.