Every day I wore a hood, and every day under that hood I stuffed my ears with headphones--eight hours of undercover shuffle mode, the sound of discovering Soulseek.
What does SLSK stand for?
SLSK stands for Soulseek (file sharing application)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SLSK
- Super Large-Scale Integration
- Subject Line Says It All
- Sustainable Land Stewardship International Institute (various locations)
- Service Logic Selection/Interaction Manager
- Shunted-Line Stepped-Impedance Resonator
- Stanford Lockheed Institute for Space Research
- Scots Law Student Journal (UK)
- Slovensky Skauting (Slovak Scouting)
- Scanning Laser Stimulated Luminescence
- Simulation and Logistics Systems Laboratory
- South London Special League (UK)
- Space Life Sciences Lab (NASA; formerly Space Experiment Research and Processing Laboratory
- St. Louis Subbuteo League (table soccer; St. Louis, MO)
- Second Line Sales Manager
- Service Level Status Monitoring
- Simple Line Source Model
- Simplified Linear Shift Map
- Society of Our Lady Saint Mary
Samples in periodicals archive:
56) P2P digital networks, like Napster, LimeWire, iMesh, Audiogalaxy, Kazaa, Soulseek, Morpheus, DC++, and many others blossomed between file sharers primarily as a black market for the transmission of unlicensed copyrighted material in revolt against the obstinate record industry that is seen as trying to squeeze the tangible media age for its last drops of revenue.
0 firmware include: -- Support For More P2P Protocols -- Can detect, classify and report P2P usage and user identification for a variety of popular protocols such as Ares, BitTorrent, CSpace, Dijjer, Direct Connect, eDonkey, FreeCast, Gnutella, KaZaA, Krawler, PPLive, Soulseek, Share, TVAnts, WinMX and Xunlei.
Meanwhile, the BPI went to the High Court yesterday to seek orders for the disclosure of the identities of the 31 illegal filesharers on eight peer-to-peer networks ( KaZaA, eDonkey, Grokster, Soulseek, DirectConnect, Limewire, Bearshare and Imesh.
File-sharing services like Kazaa and Soulseek still let you download for free.
Rather than rely on a central server for tasks like sharing calendars, it will make use of peer-to-peer technology (the same system used by file sharing networks like Soulseek and Kazaa) instead.
Rather than rely on a central server for tasks like sharing calendars,it will make use of peer-to-peer technology (the same system used by file sharing networks like Soulseek and Kazaa) instead.
P2P applications included * ABC * Ants P2P * Ares Galaxy * Audiogalaxy network * Azureus * BearShare * BitComet * BitLord * BitSpirit * BitTornado * BitTorrent * Blubster * Bullguard * DC++ * eDonkey * eMule * FileTopia * Freenet * FreeWire * Frost * G3 Torrent * Gift * Gnucleus * Grokster * IMesh * Kazaa * LimeWire * Mammoth * Mercora * MojoNation * Morpheus * Napigator * NeoNapster * Overnet * PeerCast * Piolet * Shareaza * Soulseek * WinMX * XoloX Table of content 1 - Global analysis Including a comparison of results from each country 1.