Also, I'm sorry for the confusion that I may of caused to those at the coroner's office.
What does SFTC stand for?
SFTC stands for Sorry for the Confusion (Internet slang)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SFTC
We have 36 other meanings of SFTC in our Acronym Attic
- Straight from the Box
- Songs from the Black Hole (unreleased Weezer album)
- Single Fraction Total Body Irradiation
- Sorry for the Band Width
- San Francisco Tree Council
- Shore Force Training Center (US Navy)
- Single Face to Customer (Air Force Test and Evaluation)
- Smile for the Camera
- Soldiers For The Cross
- Solve for the Customer
- South Fayette Touchdown Club (Pennsylvania)
- St. Francis' Theological College (Australia)
- State of Franklin Track Club (Tennessee)
- Streak for the Cash (sports prediction game)
- Sydney Flight Training Centre (Australia)
- San Francisco Taiko Dojo
- School for the Dead (band)
- Science Fiction Treff Darmstadt (German science fiction website)
- Songs for the Deaf (Queens of the Stone Age album)
- Sorry For The Delay
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is very sorry for the confusion this might have caused to anyone.
Gove also said he was sorry for the confusion surrounding the manner in which he would make his apology, following media reports he would write to Commons Speaker John Bercow instead of making a full apology to the House in person.
I acknowledge that that is simply not true and I am sorry for the confusion and offence the comments caused.
A British Gas spokesman said: "We are sorry for the confusion which this matter has obviously caused.
Sorry for the confusion, but was Boz speaking as a current athlete or broadcaster?
He said: "I'm very sorry for the confusion my brother Jermaine has caused.
I'm sorry for the confusion, and we had no intention to cause trouble.