This was a mistake and we are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
What does SFTI stand for?
SFTI stands for Sorry For The Inconvenience
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SFTI
We have 14 other meanings of SFTI in our Acronym Attic
- Special Forces Training Group
- Special Finest Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe (black tea)
- Scrapbooks from the Heart (Australia)
- Sculpture from the Heart (artwork; Sandy, UT)
- Songs from the Heart
- Speke from the Harbour (fanzine)
- Straight from the Hip
- Strictly for the Heads (IRS song)
- Super Flying Tackle Hug
- Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure
- Source Food Technology, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Southern Federal Tax Institute (Decatur, GA)
- State Fund for Transport Infrastructure (Czech Republic)
- Strike Fighter Tactics Instructor
- Southern Forest Tree Improvement Conference (Southern Forest Tree Improvement Committee)
- San Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation (California)
- Senior Fitness Test Kit
- Small Firms Training Loan (UK)
- South Florida Travel League (sports)
- Standards for Technological Literacy (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are very sorry for the inconvenience and have contacted Mrs Daly directly.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused to all those who have already bought tickets.
Tim Rann Mirfield, West YorkshireEdward Gillespie, Cheltenham managing director, replies: We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to those who experienced queuing for Tote and food outlets on New Year's Day.
We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience and will get Gmail back up and running as soon as possible," he added.
DEAR Mr Sleepless (GDN, September 24), we respect your feelings and feel sorry for the inconvenience caused by Adhan and prayers during Ramadan, the blessed month.
Zoom's co-founders Hugh and John Boyle said in a statement: "We are desperately sorry for the inconvenience and disappointment that this will cause passengers and those who have booked flights".
We're extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to the Hibs fans.