Saghir's project, called the Soret Coefficient in Crude Oil experiment (or SCCO), aims to determine the Soret coefficient for mixtures of oil.
What does SCCO stand for?
SCCO stands for Soret Coefficient in Crude Oil (experiment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCCO
We have 15 other meanings of SCCO in our Acronym Attic
- Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience (University of California, San Diego)
- Siteman Center of Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence (Washington University)
- Santa Cruz County Needle Exchange Program (California)
- Scientific Committee on Cosmetic Products and Non-Food Products
- Sports Car Club of New Hampshire
- Sprint Car Club of New Mexico
- Switching Control Center Network Management System
- Sports Car Club of New Zealand
- Security Classification Control Officer
- Silver Cost of Crude Oil (financial term)
- Southern California College of Optometry (Fullerton, CA)
- Superconducting Cavity Oscillator
- Supreme Court Costs Office (UK)
- Supercritical Carbon Dioxide (extraction)
- Somervell County Committee on Aging (Texas)
- South Carolina Campground Owners Association (Irmo, SC)
- Suffolk County Correction Officers Association (New York)
- Super Coupe Club of America (www.sccoa.com)
- Système de Commandement et de Conduite des Opérations Aériennes (French: Command System and Conduct of Air Operations)
- Système de Commandement et de Conduite des Opérations Aérospatiales (French: Command System and Conduct of Aerospace Operations)