In addition, Monster Hunter 2, a new version for the Sony PlayStation 2, is slated for release on February 16.
What does SPS2 stand for?
SPS2 stands for Sony PlayStation 2
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Symposium on Privacy and Security (computer security)
- Syndiotactic Polystyrene
- Synergy Professional Services (Portland, OR)
- System Performance Simulation
- System Performance Specialist (FAA)
- System Performance Specification
- System Protection Scheme (various companies)
- Wichita Falls, TX, USA - Wichita Falls Municipal (Airport Code)
- Solar-Power Satellite Wireless Power Transmission
- Sucrose Phosphate Synthase 1
- Sony Playstation 3
- Sony Playstation 4 (gaming)
- Church of St, Paul and St. Andrew (New York)
- Safe Performance Self Assessment (various organizations)
- Sandy Pond Sportsmans Association (Sandy Creek, NY)
- School Psychology Student Association (various schools)
- Scottish Police Services Authority
- Sevenoaks Primary School Association (UK)
- Shy Past Students Association (India)
- Sienna Plantation Softball Association (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1-- color) A Target clerk in Woodland Hills wraps up a Sony PlayStation 2 for one lucky customer who had the privilege of plunking down more than $300 cash for the game console Thursday.
Tactile Feedback Joins Next-Generation Virtual Reality Motion Sensing Technology in Peripherals for the PC and Sony PlayStation 2 Game Console
Nyko's Wireless Net Extender allows online gamers to connect their Sony Playstation 2 or Microsoft Xbox to their Broadband Internet connection without dangerous and unsightly cables running through the house.
The company's flagship product, QCast Tuner software, networks the PC to the consumers Sony PlayStation 2 to create a digital media center.
The combination of the audio/video capabilities of the Sony PlayStation 2 coupled with our innovative software and the DivX video technology creates an all-in-one, true cinematic home entertainment experience completely unlike anything available today.
The QCast Tuner software requires a Sony PlayStation 2 console, Sony PS2 Ethernet Adapter or other supported network adapter, Pentium II 300 MHz computer with 64Meg RAM, 20MB+ of free hard drive space, Linux or Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP and Internet connectivity.
The company develops games software for leading games platforms such as Sony Playstation 2, Microsoft Xbox, Sony PlayStation, Nintendo Gameboy, Nintendo Gameboy Advance and PC CD-ROM.