Cohen Staff Writer With music blasting and demonstrations projected on two giant screens, Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
What does SCEA stand for?
SCEA stands for Sony Computer Entertainment America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCEA
We have 57 other meanings of SCEA in our Acronym Attic
- Secondary Cumulative Effects Analysis
- Seminole County Expressway Authority (Florida)
- Shanghai Cultural Exchange Agency
- Shelby County Education Association
- Shenandoah County Education Association
- Signal Conditioning Electronics Assembly
- Silicon Valley Chinese Engineers Association
- Single Choice Early Action (various schools)
- Skagit Conservation Education Alliance (Washington)
- Society of Cost Estimating and Analysis
- South Carolina Education Association
- Southeast Center for Education in the Arts
- Southern California Entrepreneurship Academy
- St Croix Education Association
- standard control electronic amplifier
- State Correctional Education Agencies
- Subcommittee on European Affairs (European Association of Hospital Managers)
- Sullivan County Education Association
- Sun Certified Enterprise Architect
- Swan Christian Education Association (Midland, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES -- At the 12th annual Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), to be held May 9-12 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, Glu Mobile, a leading creator and global publisher of mobile entertainment, announced a partnership with Sony Computer Entertainment America to develop and publish the mobile version of ATV Offroad Fury(R), the PlayStation(R) 2 system's blockbuster off-road racing title.
HOUSTON -- 55th NBA All-Star Game, NBA All-Star Saturday Night presented by AOL and T-Mobile Rookie Challenge Available to Watch and Own Through Google Video Store The NBA has teamed up with Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
About Sony Computer Entertainment America Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Business/High Tech Editors SIGGRAPH 2000 NEW ORLEANS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 25, 2000 Sony Computer Entertainment America's 989 Sports(TM) Group licenses Maya Real Time SDK as solution for next generation game development Alias/Wavefront(TM), an SGI (NYSE:SGI) company, today announced that Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) has licensed the Maya Real Time Software Developer's Kit (SDK)(TM) for sports game development for its PlayStation(R) 2 computer entertainment system.
Currently in development, this title is not yet officially approved by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
13, 2000 PlayStation Business Outperforms Category and Exceeds Company's Original $1 Billion Revenue Projection for Holiday 1999 The successful 1999 holiday selling season for retailers was boosted by a momentous year in the burgeoning videogame industry, with Sony Computer Entertainment America announcing today that holiday sales of their PlayStation(R) game console have catapulted the system to the position as the best-selling home console of all time.
3, 1999-- PlayStation(R)-Exclusive Title Supported by Two Unique Sweepstakes Promotions and Expansive Multi-Million Dollar Marketing Campaign Sony Computer Entertainment America today announced the details of two exciting consumer promotions surrounding the launch of Spyro (2): Ripto's Rage