Jose Manyanet y Vives (1833-1901), Spanish priest, founder of the Congregation of the Sons of the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph and of the Sisters Missionaries of the Holy Family of Nazareth.
What does SF stand for?
SF stands for Sons of the Holy Family (religious order)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SF
We have 147 other meanings of SF in our Acronym Attic
- Small Forward (basketball)
- Smoke(ing) Fetish
- Snoqualmie Falls (Washington)
- Socialistisk Folkeparti (Danish political party founded 1959)
- Soft Focus
- Softball Field
- Soldier Field (Chicago, Illinois)
- Soldier Front (gaming)
- Something Fierce (band)
- SONICFLOOd (Christian band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On May 17, the pope canonized six new saints, including the founder of the Sons of the Holy Family and the Missionary Daughters of the Holy Family of Nazareth.