s current and previous clients include the Sonoma County Water Agency and the County of Sonoma, the California Energy Commission, the Sacramento Municipal Utility District (designing its Community Solar program in 2005), as well as the City of Chula Vista, and the Imperial Irrigation District.
What does SCWA stand for?
SCWA stands for Sonoma County Water Agency (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCWA
We have 9 other meanings of SCWA in our Acronym Attic
- Sacramento County Water Agency (California)
- Scale Combat Warship Association
- Seely Creek Watersheds Association (Redway, CA)
- Seminole County Watershed Atlas (Florida)
- Sequoyah County Water Association (Oklahoma)
- Sewickley Creek Watershed Association (Pennsylvania)
- Shalom Crest Wizard Academy (Philippines)
- Shasta Cascade Wonderland Association (Anderson, CA)
- Single Channel Wire Access
- Solano County Water Agency (California)
- Sonoma County Wineries Association (Rohnert Park, CA)
- South Carolina Waterfowl Association (Pinewood, South Carolina)
- Southeastern Connecticut Water Authority
- Southern California Whippet Association
- Southern California Wrestling Association
- Southern California Writers Association
- Southern California Wushu Academy (formerly Southern California Wushu Association; Garden Grove, CA)
- Southern Championship Wrestling Alliance (Memphis, Tennessee)
- Southwest Car Wash Association
- Special Child Welfare Allowance (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last week, Sonoma County Water Agency and the Army Corps of Engineers released enough water from Lake Mendocino's Coyote Dam to double the Russian River's flow, from about 150 cubic feet per second to over 325.
has commissioned a 500kW AC kilowatt commercial photovoltaic system for the Sonoma County Water Agency (SCWA) in Santa Rosa, Calif.
Water agencies -- Association of California Water Agencies, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, Kern County Water Agency, Sonoma County Water Agency, Santa Clara Valley Water District, and the San Diego County Water Authority.
DIVERSE WATER SUPPLY: With 75% of its supply generated by local sources and 25% purchased from Sonoma County Water Agency (SCWA; rated 'AA+' by Fitch), the district's water supply sources are diverse.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fitch Ratings affirms the following ratings for Sonoma County Water Agency, CA (the agency) as part of its continuous surveillance effort: --$13.
The following organizations have been selected as award recipients: Jones Lang LaSalle (Commercial Buildings); Los Angeles Housing Partnership (Multifamily Housing); Town of Los Gatos (Local Government, Small); City of Santa Monica (Local Government, Medium); County of San Diego ( Local Government, Large); Sonoma County Water Agency (Water Agencies); and Los Angeles Community College District (Other Products and Services).
The Long Beach Unified School District's Personnel Commission and Ditech Communications will receive the California Prospector Award while the Sonoma County Water Agency and the Label Division of G-3 Enterprises will receive the California Challenge Award.