Negotiating on behalf of the Castaic school district is Bob Latchaw , an attorney with the Sonoma County Office of Education.
What does SCOE stand for?
SCOE stands for Sonoma County Office of Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCOE
We have 29 other meanings of SCOE in our Acronym Attic
- Scanning Computerized Ophthalmic Diagnostic Imaging
- Scan Conversion Object Description Language
- Swindon Coalition of Disabled People (UK)
- Sacramento County Office of Education
- Sargent Center for Outdoor Education (Boston University; Boston, MA)
- Scottish English
- Shasta County Office of Education (Shasta County, California, USA)
- Sinhgad College of Engineering (India)
- Software Center Of Excellence
- Software Common Operating Environment
- Southern Center for Organizational Excellence (Georgia State University)
- Special Checkout Equipment
- Standing Committee on the Environment
- Sustainment Center of Excellence (Fort Lee, VA)
- Standing Committee on Evaluation and Accountability (post-secondary education standards; British Columbia, Canada)
- South Central Oregon Economic Development District
- Scientific Committee on Occupational Exposure Limits
- State and County Officers and Employees Retirement System
- Standing Committee on Educational Technology (British Columbia, Canada)
- Scottish Council for Outdoor Education Training and Recreation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin Feldman, Director of Reading & Intervention Sonoma County Office of Education.