Summary: New Zealand will be without their two superstars Benji Marshall and Sonny Bill Williams as .
What does SBW stand for?
SBW stands for Sonny Bill Williams (rugby player)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SBW
We have 51 other meanings of SBW in our Acronym Attic
- Suporte Básico de Vida no Trauma
- Swift Boat Veterans for Truth
- State Board of Vocational Technical Education (Indiana)
- Staatliche Beihilfen Verfahrensvorschriften (German: State Aid Procedural Rules)
- San Bernardino Valley Water Conservation District (California)
- Sa Bawat Wika
- Shenyang Blower Works (China)
- Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia - Sibu (Airport Code)
- Signaling Bandwidth
- Small Business Week
Samples in periodicals archive:
SONNY BILL WILLIAMS was yesterday forced to put back his heavyweight fight with Francois Botha.
Sonny Bill Williams will put his All Blacks career on hold to return to rugby league after a stint playing in Japan, Australian media reported on Sunday.
Next came Thierry Dusautoir, from France, third Richard Kahui, from All Blacks, fourth Sonny Bill Williams, from All Blacks, and fifth Ed Fairhurst, from Canada.
Sonny Bill Williams could make his home Test debut after being named on the bench in place of Ben Smith.
CRUSADERS coach Todd Blackadder claimed Sonny Bill Williams has the rugby world at his feet after he produced a dazzling performance at Twickenham.
KIWI superstar Sonny Bill Williams can't wait to trade punches with England at the World Cup - and then fancies a pop at David Haye.
8 Which sport does New Zealand rugby centre Sonny Bill Williams also take part in professionally?