Lucky 13 consists of Cathy Kreger, Diane Garisto and Marci Geller, the founder and co-owner of the Sonic Underground label.
What does SU stand for?
SU stands for Sonic Underground (TV show)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SU
We have 13 other meanings of SU in our Acronym Attic
- Silpakorn University (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Sims Unleashed (game)
- Sindh University Jamshoro (Pakistan)
- Single User
- Situational Understanding (US Army)
- SketchUp (Google application)
- Skinners Union
- Society of the Sisters of St. Ursula (religious order)
- Sofia University (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Software Update
Samples in periodicals archive:
The initiative kicks off with the Sonic Underground Christmas Special, and includes back-to-back episodes of audience favorites such as Lola and Virginia and Galactik Football.
The first wave of titles that NCircle will distribute as part of the three-year deal with DIC Entertainment, which was announced in December 2006, will include the following ten direct-to-video children oriented properties: * Sabrina The Animated Series, "Witch in Training" * Heathcliff, "Terror of the Neighborhood" * Sonic Underground, "Dr.