According to the lawsuit, Goodrich has a $33,000,000 contract to make sonar composite domes and sonar dome rubber windows that are to be mounted on the keels of FFG-7 U.
What does SDWR stand for?
SDWR stands for Sonar Dome Rubber Window
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDWR
We have 2 other meanings of SDWR in our Acronym Attic
- Safe Drinking Water Program (various states)
- San Diego Workforce Partnership (San Diego, CA)
- Semantic and Dynamic Web Process (conference)
- Social Development and World Peace (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Social-Democratic Workers' Party (political group; various locations)
- South Dakota Women's Prison (Pierre, SD)
- South Derbyshire Water Polo (UK)
- Software Development Worker Pilot Project
- Secondary Drinking Water Regulation
- Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers (Madison, VA)
- Safe Drinking Water Revolving Fund (Great Lakes Commission; Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Smoothed Deficit Weighted Round Robin
- San Diego Watercolor Society
- Secondary Drinking Water Standards
- Simultaneous Driver and Wire Sizing
- State Drinking Water Standard (environmental regulation)
- Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (California)
- Self-Directed Work Team
- Steele-Dawson-Wing-Tuttle (Bismarck, ND)
- Summer DeadWeight Tonnes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) requested NOLSC's assistance to analyze transportation options for the movement of a sonar dome rubber window (SDRW) and accessory components marked for the USS Cowpens (CG 63) to meet urgent, mission essential ship repair work underway at the U.
Taiwan Navy Overhaul Technical Assistance VSE will provide overhaul services and In Country Technical Assistance Team (ICTAT) support to the Taiwan Navy in direct support of ROCS Ma Kong DDG-1805, a Kee Lung class guided missile destroyer (ex-USS Chandler, a Kidd class destroyer), logistics support services for ex-USS Oriole (MHC-55) and ex-USS Falcon (MHC-59), Sonar Dome Rubber Window Replacement and ICTAT for the installation of PFG-2 Class combat systems communications suite enhancements.
Navy with its advanced acoustic products, Goodrich is also providing its Sonar Composite Domes and Sonar Dome Rubber Windows to Japan, Bahrain, and Taiwan under Foreign Military Sales (FMS) agreements.