They still exchange hare-related gifts daily, but that doesn't mean Frazee and Lubanski have to go out and buy something new every day.
What does SNED stand for?
SNED stands for Something New Every Day (blog)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SNED
We have 1 other meaning of SNED in our Acronym Attic
- Syndicat National de l'Exploitation Cinématographique (French: National Union of Film Operators)
- Syndicat National de l'Exploitation Climatique et de La Maintenance (French: National Union of Climate Operations and Maintenance)
- Syndicat National Equipement Cuisine (French: National Union of Kitchen Equipment)
- Sindicato Nacional dos Empregados do Comercio e da Industria da Provincia de Angola
- Sindicato Nacional dos Empregados do Comercio e da Industria da Provincia de Mocambique
- Société Nationale d'Etude et de Construction de Moteurs d'Aviation (France)
- Southern New England Country Registers
- Syndicat National des Entrepreneurs et Constructeurs En Thermique Industrielle (French: National Union of Contractors and Builders in the Thermal Industry)
- Services Nationaux des Enfants Disparus (French: National Missing Children Services; Canada)
- Société Nationale d'Edition et de Diffusion (French: National Publishing and Broadcasting Company; Algeria)
- Southern New England District
- Syndicat National des Entreprises de Démolition (French)
- Spokane Neighborhood Economic Development Alliance (Washington)
- Southern New England District of the Assemblies of God (Sturbridge, MA)
- Six Nations Economic Development Commission
- Swedish Network for European Studies in Economics
- Southern New England Entrepreneurs Forum
- Southwest Network for Environmental and Economic Justice (est. 1990; Albuquerque, NM)
- Singapore National Employers Federation
- Smith & Nephew Extruded Films Ltd. (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Now I Know - learn something new every day http://nowiknow.
Byline: GRAHAM YOUNG YOU learn something new every day - I never realised the route between Pershore Road and Linden Road was called, er, Watford Road.
amp;nbsp;<br /><br />Camping responded that students of the Bible learn something new every day and that he, like any other human being, is fallible.
I'm 35 and I'm learning something new every day, as are the rest of the lads.
All of which helps him live out his work philosophy: "Work hard, help everyone and learn something new every day.
4) I continue to learn something new every day in this business.
Stella Hall, creative director of culture10, said: "Come and join the fun this winter in Newcastle-Gateshead - from markets to ice rinks, pantos to concerts, there's something new every day to see and do.