Monitor your financial statements regularly, and if something doesn't look right, take action immediately.
What does SDLR stand for?
SDLR stands for Something Doesn't Look Right
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SDLR
We have 1 other meaning of SDLR in our Acronym Attic
- State, Defense Liaison Office
- Student Disability Liaison Officer
- San Diego League of Gentlemen
- Social Democrat and Labour Party (Northern Ireland)
- South Dakota Libertarian Party
- Standard Deviation of Lateral Position (driving test)
- Standard Device Level Protocol
- Specification and Description Language Phrase Representation (ITU-T, also seen as SDL/PR)
- San Diego Law Review
- Self-Directed Learning Readiness (behavioral science)
- South Dakota Law Review (University of South Dakota School of Law; Vermillion, SD)
- San Diego Labrador Retriever Club (dog owners; San Diego, CA)
- Staff-Digital Leaders Reaction Course (US Army training)
- Self-Directed Learning Readiness Scale
- San Diego Landfill Systems, Inc
- Satellite Data Link Standards (US DoD)
- Seismic Data Library System
- Seismic Data Listing Service Ltd (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- Strike Down Lift System
- Structure Deck: Lost Sanctuary (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If something doesn't look right, take your time and search the area.
If something doesn't look right, it probably isn't.
If something doesn't look right or smell right, it probably isn't right.
When something doesn't look right, the old adage, "a peek is worth a thousand sweeps" certainly applies.
If something doesn't look right on someone then I am not going to recommend it.
He added: ``I try to keep up with fashion and Tara always lets me know if something doesn't look right.
The saying, "If something doesn't look right, it probably isn't," applies in most situations, including training command aircraft in the pattern.