Among many other new and increased services, Somerset Medical Center (SMC) has set up a new emergency department, added seven operational suites and parking space and established a major cancer center in the last few years.
What does SMC stand for?
SMC stands for Somerset Medical Center (New Jersey)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMC
We have 798 other meanings of SMC in our Acronym Attic
- Social Marketing Company (Bangladesh)
- Social Media Club (various locations)
- Social Ministry Committee (various organizations)
- Société Marseillaise de Crédit (French bank)
- Société Mathématique du Canada (French: Canadian Mathematical Society)
- Society of Marine Consultants, Ltd.
- Society of Midwest Contesters (Amateur Radio organization in Illinois)
- Software Maintenance Concept
- Software Model Checking
- Solaris Management Console
- SONET Minimum Clock (SONET)
- Sonic Mega Collection (video game)
- Sony Mobile Communications (Japan)
- Sony Movie Channel
- Souderton Mennonite Church (Souderton, PA)
- South Western Michigan College
- Southeast Mennonite Conference (Sarasota, FL)
- Southern Maryland Chapter (various organizations)
- Southern Methodist Church (various locations)
- Southern Missionary College (Seventh-day Adventist)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Affiliate Hospitals: Bayshore Community Hospital, CentraState Healthcare System, JFK Medical Center, Mountainside Hospital, Raritan Bay Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton (CINJ at Hamilton), Saint Peter's University Hospital, Somerset Medical Center, Southern Ocean County Hospital, The University Hospital/UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School*, and University Medical Center at Princeton.
Subsequently, referral source and more distant hospital centers from the surrounding catchment areas such as RWJ-Hamilton, RWJ-Rahway, and CentraState and Somerset Medical Centers could be included in the exchange.
Prior to his medical administration position with Mountainside Hospital, he was residency director of the Mountainside Family Practice Associates and medical director and associate residency director at Somerset Medical Center.
Toni Rathborne Somerset Medical Center Somerville, NJ Dr.
The complex is situated minutes away from many of the state's major medical epicenters and hospitals, including Somerset Medical Center, Hunterdon Medical Center and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
The following day, the patient was rushed to Somerset Medical Center.
com/406ht-203 David Dyer is vice president and chief information officer of Somerset Medical Center in Somerville, N.