The new alliance comprises the Ethiopian Democratic Unity Movement, the Ethiopian and Oromo Federalist Movement, the Somali Democratic Alliance Forces, UDJ, the Arena Tigray Democratic and Sovereignty Party and the United Ethiopian Democratic Forces (UEDF).
What does SDA stand for?
SDA stands for Somali Democratic Alliance (political party)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDA
We have 388 other meanings of SDA in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Design Administration
- Software Design Activity
- Software Design Automation
- Software Development Asset
- Software Disk Array
- Software Distribution Agreement (contract)
- Soin des Arbres (French: Care of Trees)
- Solar Diffuser Assembly
- Soledad Assassins (Unreal gaming clan)
- Solvent Deasphalting (feedstock)
- Some Dumb Ass
- Source Data Automation
- Southern Domestic Airspace
- Spark Discharge in Air (excitation used in optical emission spectrometry)
- Spatial Data Analysis
- Special Designated Area (various locations)
- Special Duty Assignment
- Specialist Duty Only (US Navy)
- Specially Denatured Alcohol
- Specific Dynamic Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
The forum was first initiated by the United Ethiopian Democratic Forces (UEDF), the Somali Democratic Alliance forces (SDAF), Arena Tigray for Democracy and Sovereignty (Arena) groups and two former ruling party senior officials, ex-president Dr.