ScanSoft has become one of the largest third-party supplier of PDF solutions to business users by combining high-quality PDF products with worldwide channels and high-quality customer support," said John Shagoury, president, ScanSoft Productivity Applications Division.
What does S2B stand for?
S2B stands for Solutions to Business
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of S2B
- Serine 23 with Threonine
- Sub-24 Hour Overnight (bicycling)
- Stages 25 of Shumway
- Ser265 of Yeast Actin to Cysteine
- Seegers Automatiserings Adviezen (The Netherlands)
- Silicon Storage Appliance (DataDirect Networks)
- Subject to Availability
- Shareholder and Social Added Value for Environment Restoration
- Seattle to Brussels Network (anti-globalization group)
- Services to Business (various universities; UK)
- Students to Business (Microsoft job networking)
- Subsea to Beach (gas processing)
- Society to Benefit Everyone (global advocacy)
- Station 26A Branch Library (Great Neck, NY)
- Sorry to Bother You (internet slang)
- Sucks to Be You
- Soon To Be eX
- Series 2 Club (Land Rover enthusiasts' club; UK)
- Subjekt 2 Change (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TAIS), Computer Systems Group (CSG), to work together to bring mobility solutions to business customers that help increase their productivity and competitive advantage.
Nasdaq:CAIS) is a leading broadband access solutions company providing comprehensive high-speed Internet solutions to business and residential customers in hotels, guest and meeting rooms, apartments, small-to-medium size businesses, airports, travel plazas, cruise ships, and retail stores.
formed the Sun-Netscape alliance to provide easy to deploy, comprehensive enterprise and e-commerce solutions to business partners and other companies competing in today's Net Economy.
About Intermedia Communications Intermedia Communications is one of the nation's fastest growing telecommunications companies, providing integrated telecommunications solutions to business and government customers.
Nasdaq: NRRD) -- a global technology services company providing information technology and communication systems solutions to business clients, worldwide -- announced today it has completed its acquisition of WORDLINK , Inc.
DIGEX is a leading national Internet carrier providing mission-critical Internet connectivity solutions to business customers.