com)-- From Sunday, May 15 to Tuesday, May 17, S4M - Solutions for Media will take part at the MFM/BCCA Annual Conference in Atlanta, GA (USA).
What does S4M stand for?
S4M stands for Solutions for Media (software solutions company in Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of S4M
- Society for Disability Arts and Culture (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Storage 4 Enterprise (Poland)
- Solutions for Enterprise Processing
- Supernatural 4 Fans (website)
- Solutions for Human Capital
- Searching for Knowledge (consultant firm; Sweden)
- Shakespeare 4 Kidz (UK)
- Science for Life (education challenge; Bayer)
- Skate for Life
- Skills for Living, Inc (Houston, TX)
- Students 4 Michigan (student government)
- Strictly 4 My NIGGAZ (Tupac Shakur album)
- Society for Oncology Massage
- Satisfaction for Performance (market research; Ipsos Insitute; Budapest, Hungary)
- Solid State Sources for Single Photons (consortium)
- Solutions for Partners (Germany)
- Sorry for Partying
- Skype for Power Gamers (software package)
- States for Passenger Rail Coalition (Madison, WI)
- Shuffle Sudden Step Step Revolution
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK and COLOGNE, Germany, April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- At the NAB 2009 conference in Las Vegas (April 20 - 23) S4M - Solutions for Media will showcase its industry-proven integrated broadcast management systems and software for cross-platform ad sales and digital media management.
Telsima Corporation is a leading developer and provider of WiMAX based Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) and mobility solutions for media rich applications.
Telestream has a history of providing industry-leading solutions for media workflows that require encoding, and its new solution will have broad market appeal.
According to Gary Ross, Signal Conditioning business unit director, "NAB is the ideal forum for exhibiting Fairchild's latest video filter driver solutions for media applications.
Unisys Corporation (NYSE:UIS) today announced two solutions based on its the Unisys Business Blueprinting initiative for the communications and media industries - Messaging Revenue Plus Solution for communications providers and Media Industry Solutions for media companies.
CityXpress Corp (OTCBB:CYXP), a leading developer of revenue-generating solutions for media companies, today announced that the Eau Claire Leader-Telegram (www.
Kamera's media operation will provide solutions for media companies to monitise their content assets in the Internet powered arena.