com certified business experts, including Eder, have been working virtually for years to help other solo business owners succeed,” says Terri Zwierzynski, CEO and founder of Solo-E.
What does SBO stand for?
SBO stands for Solo Business Owner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBO
We have 91 other meanings of SBO in our Acronym Attic
- Sky Box Office (UK pay TV)
- Small Block Oldsmobile (automotive engine)
- Small Bowel Obstruction
- Small Branch Office (various companies)
- Small Business Opportunity
- Small Business Optimization (various companies)
- Small Business Owner
- Société Belge d'Ostéopathie (French: Belgian Society of Osteopathy)
- Soil-Based Organism (probiotic bacteria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOTH supports solo business owners with a fully resourced back office infrastructure including: a personal advisor who handles all administrative tasks; hosted I.
Solo business owners, knowledge workers, freelancers, contractors, consultants and home-based business owners now have an easy way to make their own apps to organize contacts, track projects, plan events and manage lists.
As solo business owners, we often get bogged down in details," says Eder.
Its certification program is the only international post-graduate certification program for solo business owners.