A grant from the Environmental Protection Agency and the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources has helped fund the program, which WasteCap Wisconsin and the Solid and Hazardous Waste Education Center (SHWEC) are developing.
What does SHWEC stand for?
SHWEC stands for Solid and Hazardous Waste Education Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sub Himalayan West Bengal (Indian region)
- Senior Health and Wellness Center
- Solar Hot Water Centers
- St. Helena Wine Center (California)
- Stigler Health and Wellness Center
- Student Health and Wellness Center
- supervised home work classes
- Seattle Home Water Conservation Study
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Division (Wyoming)
- South Hams and West Devon (UK)
- Site Hazardous Waste Engineering Support Unit
- Secretary for Health, Welfare and Food (Food and Health Bureau; Hong Kong)
- Sir Henry Wellcome Functional Genomics Facility (University of Glasgow; Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Focus Team
- Safe Harbor Working Group
- Self Help Women Group
- Sheltered Housing Working Group (UK)
- Social Housing Working Group (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Super Heavy Weight Gainer
- SUSY (supersymmetry) Higgs Working Group (physics)