The ECO contract is essential to continue remediation activities associated with a large contaminated groundwater plume and multiple hazardous and solid waste management units.
What does SWMU stand for?
SWMU stands for Solid Waste Management Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of SWMU in our Acronym Attic
- SYSCO Warehouse Management System
- Sir William Mulock Secondary School (Canada)
- Small Wiki Monitoring Team (freelance website monitors)
- Solid Waste Management Tax (Minnesota)
- Stop Wasting My Time
- South West Ministry Training Course (UK)
- System Wide Medium-Term Environment Programme (United Nations)
- Sid Worth Memorial Tribute Fund (UK)
- Solid Waste Management Trust Fund
- Solid Waste Management Technical Working Group (Delaware)
- Seattle Wireless Network
- Sew-Whats-New (network)
- Shin-Wolsong Nuclear Power Plant (South Korea)
- Smart Water Network
- Southwestern Energy Company
- Southwestern Weather Network (various locations)
- State Well Number (various locations)
- Statewide Wireless Network
- Static Wireless Network
- Stochastic Well-formed Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the RFA, you will be required to identify all present and historical solid waste management units (SWMU).
Environmental Protection Agency and the state regulatory agency under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act with respect to corrective action at over 200 solid waste management units.
Section 3004(u) of HSWA requires "corrective action" for releases of hazardous wastes or constituents from any solid waste management unit (SWMU) at a storage, treatment or disposal facility that is seeking or is otherwise subject to a RCRA permit.