Representatives from TAEC and Toshiba have participated in each of the annual IPC/ JEDEC (the Association Connecting Electronics Industries and the Solid State Technology Association, respectively) conferences on Lead(Pb)-Free manufacturing.
What does SSTA stand for?
SSTA stands for Solid State Technology Association (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council; trade association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSTA
We have 27 other meanings of SSTA in our Acronym Attic
- Systèmes de Sécurité et Télésurveillance (French: Security Systems and Monitoring)
- Training Submarine (US Navy ship designation)
- Somatostatin Receptor Subtype 2
- Saskatchewan School Trustees' Association
- Scottish Secondary Teachers' Association (Scotland)
- Sea Surface Temperature Anomaly
- Security Seal Testing Authority (UK)
- Shell Structures, Theory and Applications (conference)
- Shenfield Station Taxi Association (UK)
- Social Studies Teachers Association
- Southwest Safety Training Alliance (Tempe, AZ)
- Statistical Static Timing Analysis
- Sunrise Side Travel Association (Tawas City, Michigan)
- Social Service Technical & Business Staffs
- Social Services Transportation Advisory Council (Merced, CA)
- Space Science and Technology Advisory Committee
- Scottish School Travel Advisory Group (UK)
- Statewide Special Transportation Assistance Program (Department of Public Works; Maryland)
- Small, Sealed, Transportable, Autonomous Reactor (portable nuclear power plant)
- Social Skills Technology Asperger Recreation (Asperger's Syndrome)
Samples in periodicals archive:
JEDEC Solid State Technology Association (Arlington, VA), a developer of standards for the solid-state industry, has completed the preliminary specification for second generation DDR SDRAM, known as DDR II.
The standard was developed by the JEDEC Solid State Technology Association.
Standardization In July 2002 the IPC- Association Connecting Electronics Industries and the JEDEC Solid State Technology Association published the new standard, J-STD-020B.
JEDEC Solid State Technology Association, the global leader in standards development for the microelectronics industry, today announced the publication of JESD209-3 LPDDR3 Low Power Memory Device Standard, designed to satisfy the performance and memory density demands of the latest generation of mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, ultra-thin notebooks and similar connected devices on the newest, high-speed 4G networks.
today announced that James "Mark" Bird, fellow and senior director of technical marketing at Amkor, has received the 2003 Board of Directors Chairman's Award from the JEDEC Solid State Technology Association.
JEDEC Solid State Technology Association, the global leader in standards development for the microelectronics industry, today announced that its JC-64 Committee for Embedded Memory Storage and Removable Memory Cards has formed a Subcommittee focused on the standardization of non-volatile wireless memory.
The 30-member board is the governing body for the JEDEC Solid State Technology Association.