The solid phase epitaxy described in this patent can be carried out at atmospheric pressures and moderate temperatures and does not rely on toxic or corrosive gases.
What does SPE stand for?
SPE stands for Solid Phase Epitaxy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPE
We have 235 other meanings of SPE in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Plastics Engineers, Inc.
- Society of Professional Engineers
- Software Performance Engineering
- Software Product Engineering
- Software Product Evaluation
- Software Product Expert
- Solar Particle Event
- Solar Proton Event
- Solid Particle Erosion
- Solid Phase Epitaxial Regrowth
- Solid Phase Extraction
- Solid Polymer Electrolyte
- SONET Payload Envelope
- Sony Pictures Employment
- Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Sophisticated Paint Endorsement (American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc.)
- South Pit Extension (Project; Australia)
- Soy Phytoestrogen
- Spacecraft Power Electronics
- Special Purpose Entity