II-35 Lanthanum Chromite: A Possible Material for Interconnects II-35 Solid Oxide Regenerative Fuel Cells (SORFC) II-35 4.
What does SORFC stand for?
SORFC stands for Solid Oxide Regenerative Fuel Cell
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Southern Oregon Regional Economic Development, Inc.
- Sex Offender Registration
- Sleep-Onset Rapid Eye Movement
- Sleep Onset Rapid Eye Movement Period
- Surface Operation Research and Evaluation Vehicle (supersonic commercial test vehicle; US NASA)
- Schmallenberger Oldie-Roller Freunde (German scooter resource portal)
- Short Open Reading Frame (genes)
- Slip on Raised Face (piping)
- Small-Outline Radio Frequency
- Student Organization Resource Fee
- Special Operations Radio Frequency Management System
- Shuttle Orbiter Repackaged Galley (NASA)
- Small Organization
- Strasbourg Osteosynthesis Research Group (international)
- Stratospheric Ozone Review Group
- Submarine Operations Research Group (US Navy)
- Sortie Generation (Model)
- Society for the Oral Reading of Greek and Latin Literature (US)
- State Offices of Rural Health
- Safety and Operational Reliability Improvements (Stanford Linear Accelerator Center; California)