FUEL CELLS: A TECHNOLOGY FREEZE FRAME 26 Fuel Cells Enter the Lexicon of Modern Energy Generation 26 Fuel Cell Technologies 27 Technical Features 27 Types of Fuel Cells & their Maximum Operating Temperatures 28 Evolution of Fuel Cells 28 Types of Fuel Cells 28 Alkaline Fuel Cell (AFC) 28 Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cell (PAFC) 29 Solid Polymer or Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (PEM) 29 Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (PEMFC) 29 Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC) 30 Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell (MCFC) 30 Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) 30 Comparative Analysis of Fuel Cell Technologies 31 Assumptions and Facts 31 Structural & Operational Simplicity 31 Fuel-Efficiency 31 Hydrogen Economy 32 Conclusions 32 6.
What does SOFC stand for?
SOFC stands for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SOFC
We have 5 other meanings of SOFC in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Ohio Fugitive Apprehension Strike Team
- Special Operations Forces Aircrew Training System (US air force )
- Society of Folks Against Zombies (online group)
- State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan
- Structure of Flame Balls at Low Lewis-number (space experiment)
- Structures of Flame Balls At Low Lewis-Number Experiment
- Spirit of Faith Bible Institute
- Subjective and Objective Family Burden Interview
- Seattle Orthopaedic and Fracture Clinic (Washington)
- Shepherds of Christ Ministries (China, IN)
- Southern Oregon Fencing Center (Ashland, OR)
- Sticker on Front Cover (buying guide)
- Student Organization Funding Committee (various universities)
- Special Operations Forces Command and Control
- Société Française de Construction Aéronautique
- Society for Conflict Analysis and Resolution (India)
- Spirit of Faith Christian Center
- Société Française des Chirurgiens Esthétiques Plasticiens
- Société Française de Chirurgie Orthopédique et Traumatologique
- Société Française de Chirurgie Plastique Reconstructrice et Esthétique (French: French Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781566775540 Solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC-X); proceedings; 2v.
SOFC Canada is a new organization and voluntary collaboration that intends to integrate all major Canadian solid oxide fuel cell and other high temperature fuel cell-related research, development, and demonstration initiatives.
Part 3: Functional materials for fuel cells: The role of the fuel in the operation, performance and degradation of fuel cells - Membrane electrode assemblies for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells - Developments in membranes, catalysts and membrane electrode assemblies for direct methanol fuel cells (DMFC) - Electrolytes and ion conductors for solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC) - Novel cathodes for solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC) - Novel anode materials for solid oxide fuel cells - Thin-film solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) materials - Proton conductors for solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC).
com/prnh/20090625/NE38551LOGO ) Because the scandium-doped zirconia used in these fuel cells is highly conductive, scandium-doped solid oxide fuel cells have the highest output potential of all electrolyte-supported fuel cells (ESC), and as a result are an essential, key component of innovative fuel cell technology.
Mesoscopic Devices and Toto Limited have announced plans to collaborate on the development of a new line of solid oxide fuel cell portable generators.
2016 solid oxide fuel cell market forecast: $530 million * SOFC market in its infancy; pilot projects and niche applications dominate * 6.
SOFC Canada is a new organization, focused on the integration of all Canadian solid oxide fuel cell and other high temperature fuel cell-related research, development and demonstration initiatives.