Solid Fat Content (SFC), the generally accepted analysis of fats and oils in the food industry, is crucial to the texture of chocolate.
What does SFC stand for?
SFC stands for Solid Fat Content
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SFC
We have 390 other meanings of SFC in our Acronym Attic
- Societe Francaise de Chimie
- Société Française de Cosmétologie (French: French Society of Cosmetology)
- Société Française de Cynotechnie (French: French Society of Cynology)
- Société Française du Cancer
- Société Francophone de Chronobiologie (French: Francophone Society of Chronobiology)
- Société Francophone de Classification (French: Francophone Society of Classification)
- Software Flow Control
- Software Freedom Conservancy
- Sogn Og Fjordane College (Norway)
- Soldiers For Christ
Samples in periodicals archive:
They monitored the migration by tracking changes that occurred in texture, and by examining the oleic acid and solid fat content.
The fact that it contains a solid fat content, gives Peerless Fluid Shortening the functionality required to produce a quality shortcrust pastry.