THE Supreme Court has sought an explanation from the office of the Solicitor General on the delay in settling the draft CBI petition seeking to revive conspiracy charges against L.
What does SOLGEN stand for?
SOLGEN stands for Solicitor General (Canada)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of SOLGEN
- Solar Electromagnetic Radiation Study for Solar Cycle 22
- School of Leadership and Education Sciences (University of San Diego; California)
- Society of Latino Engineers and Scientists (est. 1978)
- Survivors of Law Enforcement Suicide
- World Solar Energy Index
- Scotch Optical Lighting Film
- Southborough Open Land Foundation
- Strategic Orbital Linear Gun (video game)
- Society of Lesbian and Gay Anthropologists
- Solar Hybrid Gas Turbine Electric Power System
- Solution Generator
- Soluzioni per la Gestione dell'Energia
- St. Olaf College Lesbian and Gay Employee Network
- Society of Local Government Managers (New Zealand)
- Special Operations Lightweight GPS Receiver
- Small Optic Lobes Homolog
- Service Operations and Logistics, and Informatics (conference)
- Society of Our Lady of the Isles
- State of Licence Issue (UK)
- Stewardship of Life Institute (Gettysburg, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MacDonald to Alberta s Provincial Court, said Minister of Justice and Solicitor General Jonathan Denis.
Having looked closely at the sentencing options available to the judge, the Solicitor General did not believe that the sentence was outside the range of sentences which could have been properly imposed.
The solicitor general said in a statement on the agency's website.
to be the next Solicitor General of the United States.
The 50-year-old Kagan, who as US solicitor general has argued the Obama administration's case before the high court, will be the youngest justice.
The National Organization for Marriage (NOM) has alleged that as solicitor general Kagan purposefully filed a weak legal defense to the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), the 1996 law that defines marriage as a heterosexual union for federal agencies.
PTI said solicitor general Gopal Subramaniam would consider the court's proposal.