PRM must be included in all operation orders and operation plans, and the S-1 must aggressively execute Soldier Readiness Program requirements, allocating time to conduct regular, reoccurring Soldier personnel readiness maintenance events.
What does SRP stand for?
SRP stands for Soldier Readiness Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SRP
We have 449 other meanings of SRP in our Acronym Attic
- Social Responsibility Policy (various organizations)
- Socially Responsible Procurement
- Society for Radiological Protection (UK)
- Society for Research in Psychopathology (est. 1985; Ithaca, NY)
- Society of Recorder Players (UK)
- Socijalisticka Radnicka Partija Hrvatske (Socialist Workers Party of Croatia)
- Software Rapid Prototypes
- Software Restriction Policy (Microsoft)
- Software Reuse Program
- Soldier Readiness Processing
- Space Radiation Project (NASA)
- Space Station Review Panel (NASA)
- Spares and Repair Parts
- Spatial Reuse Protocol (Cisco)
- Special Recreation Permit (Bureau of Land Management; US DOI)
- Special Repair Procedure
- Special Review Procedure (environment)
- Spill Response Plan
- Spinal Reflex Potentiation (biology)
- Spreading Resistance Profiling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) trains and conducts soldier readiness programs for individual replacements and augmentees as they prepare for movement into theater and receives and out-processes them as they return; and processed 32,500 Soldiers last year.
One such check, called the Soldier Readiness Program, offers soldiers the opportunity to create wills, establish powers of attorney, make financial allotments, get medical assessments that identify immunizations they need, and verify their medical histories.