And, I'm glad to see a number of efforts under way here at Fort Drum: An expansion of the Guthrie Clinic; A new Warrior in Transition support center and barracks; More Family Housing Units renovated, and hundreds of new homes delivered--although as I heard from my meeting with spouses not nearly enough houses on post; Expansion of the child development center and other youth programs; and The Soldier Family Assistance Center and Warrior Transition Units that continue to do outstanding work.
What does SFAC stand for?
SFAC stands for Soldier Family Assistance Center (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFAC
We have 38 other meanings of SFAC in our Acronym Attic
- Student Forum Advisory Board (American Sociological Association)
- Shelburne Falls Area Business Association (Massachusetts)
- Science Fiction Association of Bergen County (New Jersey)
- Sacramento Fine Arts Center (California)
- San Francisco Arts Commission
- Saves for a Cure, Inc. (Edison, NJ)
- Shop Floor Automation and Control (manufacturing)
- Sitka Fine Arts Camp (Sitka, AR)
- Société Française d'Archéologie Classique (French: French Society of Classical Archeology; est. 1967)
- Société Française d'Assurance Crédit (French: French Credit Insurance Union)
- Statements of Financial Accounting Concepts (business/finance)
- Suburban Fine Arts Center
- Syndicat Français des Assureurs Conseils (French: French Union of Insurers Tips; Paris, France)
- San Francisco Air Cargo Association (est. 1958)
- School for All Children Act (Austin, TX)
- South Florida Airconditioning Contractors Association (St. Petersburg, FL)
- South Florida Airline Commuters Association (Florida)
- San Fairy Ann Cycling Club (Maidstone, Kent, UK)
- Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce (Sioux Falls, South Dakota)
- Sioux Falls Area Community Foundation (South Dakota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cheek said his third focus is on families, and though he believes the Soldier Family Assistance Centers are doing a great job, he wants to custom-tailor a family program to each warrior in transition.
Other resources for injured, ill or wounded soldiers include the Soldier Family Assistance Center and the Wounded Warrior Program.