The adoption of laser marking, 3D solder paste inspection and relentless miniaturisation means board cleaning is no longer a nice to have feature but an essential aspect of any SMT line.
What does SPI stand for?
SPI stands for Solder Paste Inspection (circuit boards)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPI
We have 476 other meanings of SPI in our Acronym Attic
- Software in the Public Interest, Inc
- Software Paradigms Infotech, Pvt. Ltd. (various locations)
- Software Patent Institute
- Software Piracy Intervention
- Software Process Improvement
- Software Process Innovations
- Software Property Inventory (USACE)
- Software, Platform, Infrastructure (cloud computing)
- Solar Power, Inc. (Rosewall, CA)
- Sony Pictures Imageworks
- Source Potential Index
- South Padre Island (Texas)
- South Panafrican International (Togo)
- Southern Police Institute
- Sow Productivity Index
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Space Policy Institute (George Washington University)
- Special Packaging/Processing Instruction(s)
- Special Personnel Insertion (Rigging)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But white light-based solder paste inspection gives us the ability to judge stencil quality based on its actual performance.
In many cases, they have 100% inline post-reflow, solder paste inspection and in some cases, pre-reflow inspection too.
Integrates solder paste inspection, adhesive dispense, post-placement inspection and screen-printing capabilities.
CyberOptics Corporation (Nasdaq NMS: CYBE), Minneapolis, has received the first two orders for its new-generation SE 300 solder paste inspection system.
The cooperation with CyberOptics puts Viscom into a position to provide a high-speed 3D solder paste inspection system to Viscom's core market and to open new market segments.
These defects can be detected in two places: inside the printer with an on-board inspection system or outside the printer with a 3D solder paste inspection system.
Ideally the bump print deposition would be inspected using solder paste inspection or AOI to ensure print robustness and repeatability.