The new support offerings and usability enhancements in Solaris Express Developer Edition 9/07 software are designed to provide a faster route to productivity developing for the Solaris Operating System(OS), Java(TM) platform and Web 2.
What does SXDE stand for?
SXDE stands for Solaris Express Developer Edition
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SXDE in our Acronym Attic
- SVG’s (Scalable Vector Graphics’) XML (Extensible Markup Language) Binding Language
- Shipborne Expendable Bathythermograph
- Silicon Xtal Corporation (San Jose, CA)
- Simple XML (Extensible Markup Language) Compiler (computing)
- Solo Cross-Country (flight shorthand)
- SONET Cross Connect (Cisco)
- Sony Xperia C (mobile phone)
- Sun Xml Calc (OpenOffice.org spreadsheet document)
- Systems Xcellence, Inc.
- Source eXtrem of Dragon-Team
- Social Distortion (band)
- Safe Execution Environment (Qtopia software)
- STAF (Software Testing Automation Framework) Execution Engine (computing)
- Stanley, Inc (stock symbol)
- Straight Edge
- Sony Xperia E1
- Soft X-Ray Emission Spectroscopy
- Solvent Extraction and Electrowinning (copper mining)
- Berlin, Germany - Schoenefeld (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Solaris Express Developer Edition was created using the most current OpenSolaris community source code contributions and includes Sun(TM) Studio 12 software to accelerate application performance by parallelizing C, C++, and Fortran applications.