3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Progress Energy Carolinas has filed three additional energy-efficiency programs -- including a residential solar water heating pilot program -- with the N.
What does SWHPP stand for?
SWHPP stands for Solar Water Heating Pilot Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sydney Women's Hockey League (Australia)
- Social Work Health Leadership Foundation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Summit Women's Health Organization
- Scott and White Health Plan (Temple, TX)
- Sherwin-Williams Hychlor Pigment
- Society for the Welfare of Horses and Ponies (UK)
- Solid Waste Handling Permit
- Surface Water Heat Pump
- Surface Well Head Platform (offshore oil and gas industry)
- Southwest Harbor Public Library (Maine, USA)
- Static War Headquarters
- Steven Wilson Headquarters (musician's website)
- Society for Women's Health Research
- System for Waste Heat Recovery
- Southwest Washington Human Resource Management Association
- South Wigston High School (UK)
- South Windsor High School (Connecticut)
- South Wirral High School (UK)
- Southwestern High School (Somerset, Kentucky)
- Spring Woods High School (Houston, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The California Solar Initiative (CSI) has authorized $1,500,000 for the Solar Water Heating Pilot Program (SWHPP) which is intended set the guidelines for future benefits to California residents and businesses who wish to add solar water heating to their buildings.
TrendSetter Solar Products (Pink Sheets:TSSP) today announced the Company has received approval for the first rebate to be issued for a commercial project through the Solar Water Heating Pilot Program in the State of California.