Their topics include books and trusses, membrane mirrors in space telescopes, membrane wrinkling, functional materials for smart gossamer aircraft, solar sail propulsion technology, thermal measurement techniques, and photogrammetric measurement methods.
What does SSP stand for?
SSP stands for Solar Sail Propulsion (US NASA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSP
We have 732 other meanings of SSP in our Acronym Attic
- Skole Social Politi (Danish: School Social Police)
- Slave Supervisory
- Small Scale Privatization
- Social Sector Portal (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Société Suisse de Pédiatrie (French: Swiss Society of Pediatrics; Switzerland)
- Society for Scholarly Publishing
- Society of Scholarly Publishers
- Society of Scientific Photography (Japan)
- Society of St. Paul, Pauline Fathers and Brothers (religious order)
- Software Support Package
- Solid State Phenomena (Trans Tech Publications, Inc.)
- Solid State Physics
- Solid-State Polycondensation (polymers recycling)
- Solid-State Process
- Song Show Plus
- Sosarian Socialist Party (Ultima Online guild)
- Sound Speed Profile
- Sound-Speed Profile (US Navy)
- Source Selection Plan
- South Shore Philharmonic (Lynbrook, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATK Solar Sail Technology Will Enable Solar-Powered Interplanetary Probes and Solar Observatories MINNEAPOLIS, May 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Alliant Techsystems and NASA have successfully tested the functional deployment and attitude control of an ultra-lightweight, high-performing solar sail propulsion system.
This mission will use the solar sail propulsion concept to transport a payload out of the sun's solar system on a journey to other stars.